Although transforming an organization’s mindset requires multi-level approaches, let’s begin by adapting step by step.
INSPIRING THE PLAYINGWORKS MINDSET BY ADAPTING:
- Demand-driven HR: HR manager = strategic partner
- Developing HR strategy and tools in a flexible workplace
- Letting go of hierarchy, KPI management, and competence management and creating a sense of equal worth
- Letting go of a single structure and welcoming flexible teams and departments
- Saying goodbye to ‘management’ and welcoming natural leadership
- Assigning management responsibilities to companies’ talents
- Eliminating ‘jobs’ and replacing them with tasks and responsibilities
- Clustering ‘jobs’ into main and secondary tasks
- Understanding how the physical environment and facilities affects a company’s results – for optimal vitality, productivity, creativity, etc.
- Encouraging innovative developments like the happy building syndrome and ‘workplace nudging’
- Developing the flexible workplace further
- Creating a work environment that supports the new organizational structure, stimulates cooperation between different project teams, and is agile-proof
- Overcoming barriers and supporting challenges such as diversity, regeneration and ageing
- More and mindful attention to the softer qualities that are part of a company’s culture – routines, rituals, celebrations, humour, manners, beliefs, etc.
- Guiding the search for a new society and the development of communities
Developing processes and systems further to stimulate success factors like creativity, flexibility, cooperation, work happiness and health
Wondering what happens when you decide to do business together?